Sunday, November 3, 2013

FREE Men's Deodorant - Axe & Degree at Target

This is a great deal for me, because somehow I have 20 deodorants in my backstock for myself and ZERO for my husband. When you think about it, this actually makes sense because he's the smelly one so he goes through his deodorant much more quickly. Right? Girls don't sweat, why would we need deodorant? Ok, I sweat, but don't tell anyone.
Go to Target this week equipped with some great coupons and deals to score some Better than FREE deodorant for the men in your lives. (Or for my single ladies, pick some up to donate to your local homeless shelter, fire station, school, whatever!)

Buy 2 Axe Antiperspirant at $3.89 each
Buy 1 Degree Adrenaline Deodorant at $3.99
(Target Deal - Buy 3 and receive a $5.00 Target Gift Card)
Use (2) $2.00 off 1 Axe Deodorant or Body Spray (Limit 2 per purchase)
Use (1) $1.50 off 1 Degree Mens Adrenaline Series
Use (1) $2 off two Axe Items (Target Coupon)

Pay $4.27 out of pocket and receive a $5.00 Target Gift Card

That's $0.73 in your pocket! This savings will totally justify you driving straight to the mall afterwards and buying yourself a new Coach purse.

No comments:

Post a Comment